VILLA WITH SEA VIEW AND 3 APPARTMENTS IN LA SABATERA, MORAIRA
This large property is in the Sabatera area of Moraira, 900m from a shopping center and 1.4km to the beach and town center. This south-facing villa is distributed over three floors, on a plot of two levels, and includes a large main living floor and three separate apartments. From the quiet residential road, there are two car gates, leading to driveways with parking for several cars and two carports, plus a pedestrian gate. To access the main living level, you park near the entrance door and there is flat access. You enter a hallway and then into a large open plan living area including a living room with feature fireplace and integral wood burner, a dining room and a second living room with glazed doors leading out onto the huge terrace. Off the dining room, there is a fully fitted kitchen with glazed doors out to the terrace. To the right in the entrance hall, you will find a double bedroom and the house shower room, to the left you will find a hallway with lots of storage cupboards, a double bedroom presently used as an office and the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom including both bath and shower. The outside terrace is huge 100m2 +/-, it has an awning over the entrance from the dining room, a large summer kitchen with dining area, and a gazebo. At the end of the terrace, there are steps down to the large pool terrace, here you will find an 8 x 4m pool, a pool shower, pool toilet, sauna cabin, a barbecue area, a gazebo, and a second solar pool shower. In the garden area next to the terrace you will find fruit trees, orange, lemon, plum, apple, cherry, and fig trees, there is also a Mediterranean garden at the back of the pool terrace. In the lowest level of the plot, there are two apartments and a large storage area which includes a utility room and a shower room. The last apartment is situated on the highest part of the villa. The apartments are as follows:
- Apartment 1, with a private garden terrace and central heating, consists of a kitchen/dining room, living room, two double bedrooms sharing a shower room and a large bedroom with another shower room.
- Apartment 2, with private garden terrace and air conditioning hot/cold, consists of a living/dining room, open kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Apartment 3, with a large private terrace with amazing views and central heating, consists of a large living/dining room with open kitchen, a double bedroom, and shower room. The private terrace has an awning for shade.
- Key points:
- Built: 2001
- Reformed and extended until 2016
- Convenient but quiet location
- Sea and open views from all over the plot
- Large main living floor with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Three separate apartments
- Central heating throughout except for apartment 2
- Double glazed windows, most have mosquitos BLINDS
- Satellite television and wi-fi
- Furniture negotiable
- Total annual taxes 1036€
- A home with a readymade business
PROPERTY DATA SHEET
Welcome tot the property data sheet of the property you have selected. In this data sheet you will find the most obvious charasteristics of the house. In most cases there is more and our sales team can inform you exhaustive about all ins and outs of this selection. Just fill out the contactform on this sheet or contact us by telephone. If you contact us, please keep the reference number of the property by hand. Our sales agents can inform you about similar properties, costst and urbanistic facts. Please read our buyers page to find out more to know when buying real estate in Spain. If you want to know more about our company Moraira Invest Group you can download our brochure. If you want this sheet on paper you can print it out by pushing one of the print buttons on the right or E-mail it to people who may interest it. For privacy reasons we cannot publish the exact adress of the real estate. Most of the time we mention an area. To visit the property you have to make an appointment with one of our agents. During this visit the agent can explain you everything about the house and neighbourhood. If you still are orientating maybe a visit to our office can help you. Our agents take all the time to tell you about the possibilities within your wishlist which will rsult in a list of houses to visit. Our advise is to take time for the visits. The amount of impressions you get takes time to digest. Or maybe you are one of the lucky ones meeting this love on first sight house. We hope to see you soon in person and let us proof that we are THE real estate agent you want to buy a house with.