🔴 Buying property on the Costa Blanca made safe and easy with Moraira Invest.
If you are looking to buy property in Spain, you are most likely looking for a trustworthy real estate agent who can guide you through the process step by step.
Moraira Invest are your go-to estate agents in Moraira at the Costa Blanca North! With our personal approach, we will lead you through different stages of the acquisition process. We make buying properties overseas a carefree and pleasant process.
In case you still wonder why you need professional estate agents in Moraira, HERE we have listed some of the main reasons, all explained well for you. We have also written a complete guide with all the stages of the acquisition process of a Spanish property right HERE.
You will be able to benefit from our unique services, which is what makes us stand out from the crowd, and what made other clients choose us.
➡️ Purchase Assistance
When looking to buy a property in Spain, we understand that you want to rely on a professional estate agent with many years of experience in the area; in this case, an expert who can guide you through the complete process of buying Spanish property on the Costa Blanca.
With this being said, we´d like to show you our unique strengths as estate agents in Moraira on the Costa Blanca, when it comes to purchase assistance.
- The team of estate agents in Moraira at Moraira Invest Group has over 20 years of experience on the Costa Blanca, as this has always been the main focus area.
- During the whole acquisition process, you will be helped in the language of your choice by our professional estate agents in Moraira.
- We have a wide variety of available properties due to the large portfolio we have built during the many years of duty.
- Personalised search enquiry to find the property of your dreams, completely free of charge; all you need to do is get in touch to let us know what you´re exactly looking for in a set price range, and we will put together a list of specific properties for you, matching your requirements.
- We are available every day of the week to help you!
➡️ Purchase Security
You´re looking to invest money into something as special as a home. You deserve the best service possible to make this process as smooth as it can be, but most importantly, you want to make a safe investment when buying a house in Spain.
Not to worry, our estate agents in Moraira at Moraira Invest got you covered. Learn why:
- The properties on our website are carefully selected and verified.
- We offer you the possibility to buy your property with a complete bank warranty at no extra costs.
- Moraira Invest is an officially registered real estate agency with headquarters in Moraira and an office in Altea.
- We are an independent real estate agency working together with several partners to make sure every service can be provided to our client correctly.
- We guarantee a quick and safe process with the notary.
To ensure a good and safe transfer of the property owner rights, in Spain it is normal to use the services of a lawyer. Moraira Invest has a number of preferred partners who we work with on a regular base. Preferred partners are companies or professionals who have shown to be experts in their profession. With our preferred partners we have built up a trustful relationship over the last decade. We make use and recommend our partners to our new and existing client base. Together with the lawyer office and its dedicated staff we look after the interests of our clients who are in the process of buying property in Spain. Lawyers have various duties; the most common and important are listed below.
Confirming the legal status of the Spanish property
An important duty of the lawyer is to check the legal status of the property you want to buy. Are there any on-going debts on the object like a mortgage? Were all building and rebuilding permissions from the past formalized and ejected in a correct way? Has the construction work been done according to these permissions? What is the future zoning plan according to the town hall? Are there any pending utility bills or other outstanding debts? These are important matters that we want to make clear before signing the title deeds at the notary.
You have probably heard of it before, the NIE number, but what does this number stand for and why do I need one? The NIE number is a Spanish identifications number often used for tax-related purposes. For almost every formal acquisition in Spanish territory you will be asked for your NIE number. NIE stands for Número de Identificación de Extranjeros. The number is personal and non-transferable. A NIE number is not exclusive for buying Spanish real estate. You will need this number for many other formalities such as opening a bank account, contracting services like Internet or buying a SIM card for your mobile phone.
Power of Attorney
When you are not able to be in Spain in person, formalities can be taken care of by a power of attorney. This means a third person can sign the deeds at the notary. Depending on the level of authorization necessary, the third person can also arrange other formalities such as opening a bank account or contracting insurances. In most cases, the power of attorney is given to a lawyer or someone who works at a lawyer’s office.
Transfer of utilities
At the moment you have bought your new Spanish home you will need to arrange the supply of water, electricity and most likely Internet and television. The lawyer’s office takes care of transferring the names on the contracts, in an easy, fast and secure way.
➡️ After-Sales Services
The professional services provided by Moraira Invest estate agents in Moraira don´t stop after signing the deeds and leaving the notary´s office.
You are about to move into your new property, and we are available to assist you with different services that you may need.
One of our main missions, that previous clients have really appreaciated, is to offer every client a carefree living experience in Spain. How do we make our clients feel at home in Spain?
- Every Moraira Invest client has exclusive access to selected services from our preferred partners.
- Right after signing the title deeds, we make sure that transferring utilities such as water, gas and electricity from the previous owner on to your name, has been taken care of in an easy, secure and fast way.
- After the purchase of your property, we can recommend partners for tax declarations, changing your driver license, residential registering or questions about inheritance issues.
🔴 Sell Your Home At The Costa Blanca
If you´re looking to sell your home or spanish property at the Costa Blanca, and you want it to be an easy and fast process, click HERE to learn why we are your go-to estate agents in Moraira!